TEKTON 149 Swivel Head Ratchet
Swivel Head Ratchet
- Round head swivels 270° to any drive angle
- 72-Tooth ratchet needs only 5° swing arc
- Lock-on, quick-release drive tang prevents dropped sockets
- Forged and heat treated chrome molybdenum steel construction
- Corrosion-resistant chrome plated finish
- Comfortable molded handle with soft, non-slip grip
|Materials:||Chrome Molybdenum Steel|
There are two basic types of Socket wrenches. Ratchets are traditionally thought of as socket wrenches and are used for tightening and loosening fasteners. Torque wrenches are designed to tighten bolts/nuts to a specific tightness. This tightness or torque is measured foot (or in some cases inch) pounds.
|Socket Wrench Type||Ratchet|
Didn't get the answer you needed?
We'll respond to your question in three days or less
There are no questions from the community yet
Write an online review and be the first to share your thoughts with other customers
Tag This Product
Add a new tag:
Separate multiple tags with commasWhat's this?
|Mfr Part #|
|Category||Sockets & Ratchets - 2057|
Your Recently Viewed Items
Your Recommended Items
You currently have no recommended items. Browse a few more items to give us an idea of what you like.
Server: WWW115 DBServer: EASTDB02 Created On: 1/26/2015 11:33:25 AM