Mon-Fri 4am-10pm PST Sat-Sun 5am-8pm PSTLive Chat
Mon-Fri 4am-10pm PST Sat-Sun 5am-8pm PST
22-pc. 1/4" Drive Pro Socket Set (SAE)
- Forged and Hardened Chrome Vanadium Steel
- Corrosion-Resistant Chrome Plated Finish
- Tapered-End 6-Point Sockets
- Notched Sockets Lock onto Ratchets and Extensions with Spring-Loaded Ball Bearing Retainer
- Meets or Exceeds ANSI Standards
- 1-pc. 1/4" Dr. x 5" Ratchet Handle
- 2-pc. Extension Bars: 2" and 6"
- 1-pc. 6" Spinner Handle
- 1-pc. Universal Joint
- 9-pc. 1/4" Dr. 6-Point Sockets: 3/16, 7/32, 1/4, 9/32, 5/16, 11/32, 3/8, 7/16, 1/2"
- 7-pc. 1/4" Dr. 6-Point Deepwell Sockets: 1/4, 9/32, 5/16, 11/32, 3/8, 7/16, 1/2"
- 1-pc. Storage Case
|Materials:||Hardened Chrome Vanadium Steel|
Different sockets do different jobs. For example impact sockets are tougher than standard sockets and designed to withstand the wear and tear exerted by an impact wrench. There are many features like this that will determine the how you can use the socket and what applications it is designed for.
|Socket Type||Deep Sockets, Standard Length Sockets|
Sockets will follow one of two size conventions. SAE is commonly referred to as Standard or Imperial Standard and measurements are in fractions of an inch. Metric is the convention preferred by most countries and metric parts can be found on everything from engine bolts to home gyms. Metric sockets are measured in millimeters.
|Unit of Measure||Standard (SAE)|
Didn't get the answer you needed?
We'll respond to your question in three days or less
There are no questions from the community yet
Write an online review and be the first to share your thoughts with other customers
Tag This Product
Add a new tag:
Separate multiple tags with commasWhat's this?
|Mfr Part #|
|Category||Sockets & Ratchets - 2057|
Your Recently Viewed Items
Your Recommended Items
You currently have no recommended items. Browse a few more items to give us an idea of what you like.
Server: EASTWEB121 DBServer: EASTDB01 Created On: 12/22/2014 3:01:57 PM