42-Piece 3/8" Drive Impact Socket Master Set
- Complete 3/8" drive size coverage
- Forged from CR-MO alloy steel
- Blow molded storage case
- (8) Standard Length SAE: 5/16", 3/8", 7/16", 1/2", 9/16", 5/8", 11/16", and 3/4"
- (8) Deep Length SAE: 5/16", 3/8", 7/16", 1/2", 9/16", 5/8", 11/16", and 3/4"
- (12) Standard Length Metric: 8mm, 9mm, 10mm, 11mm, 12mm, 13mm, 14mm, 15mm, 16mm, 17mm, 18mm, 19mm
- (12) Deep Length Metric: 8mm, 9mm, 10mm, 11mm, 12mm, 13mm, 14mm, 15mm, 16mm, 17mm, 18mm, 19mm
- (1) 3/8" Dr. Universal Joint
- (1) 3" Extension
|Materials:||Chrome Molybdenum Alloy Steel|
|Warranty||Lifetime: Does Not Cover Abuse|
Different sockets do different jobs. For example impact sockets are tougher than standard sockets and designed to withstand the wear and tear exerted by an impact wrench. There are many features like this that will determine the how you can use the socket and what applications it is designed for.
|Socket Type||Impact Sockets|
Sockets will follow one of two size conventions. SAE is commonly referred to as Standard or Imperial Standard and measurements are in fractions of an inch. Metric is the convention preferred by most countries and metric parts can be found on everything from engine bolts to home gyms. Metric sockets are measured in millimeters.
|Unit of Measure||Both SAE and Metric|
Didn't get the answer you needed?
We'll respond to your question in three days or less
There are no questions from the community yet
Write an online review and be the first to share your thoughts with other customers
Product Support History
How often do people return this item?
How often does this arrive damaged?
Tag This Product
Add a new tag:
Separate multiple tags with commasWhat's this?
|Mfr Part #|
|Category||Sockets & Ratchets - 2057|
Your Recently Viewed Items
Your Recommended Items
You currently have no recommended items. Browse a few more items to give us an idea of what you like.
Server: EASTWEB131 DBServer: EASTDB01 Created On: 12/25/2014 2:49:06 PM