Sunex Tools SUN3330 29-Piece 3/8-in Drive Master 12-Point Metric Impact Socket Set
Be the first to write a review
Available while supplies last.
29-Piece 3/8" Drive Master Metric Impact Socket Set
- 12-point design means less wear on fasteners
- Forged from the highest quality chrome molybdenum alloy steel for long life
- Fully guaranteed
- Packaged in compact blow molded case for durable, convenient storage and transport
- (14) Standard Sockets: 8mm, 9mm, 10mm, 11mm, 12mm, 13mm, 14mm, 15mm, 16mm, 17mm, 18mm, 19mm, 21mm and 22mm;
- (14) Deep Sockets: 8mm, 9mm, 10mm, 11mm, 12mm, 13mm, 14mm, 15mm, 16mm, 17mm, 18mm, 19mm, 21mm and 22mm
- (1) Universal Joint
|Materials:||Chrome Molybdenum Alloy Steel|
|Warranty||Lifetime: Does Not Cover Abuse|
Sockets will follow one of two size conventions. SAE is commonly referred to as Standard or Imperial Standard and measurements are in fractions of an inch. Metric is the convention preferred by most countries and metric parts can be found on everything from engine bolts to home gyms. Metric sockets are measured in millimeters.
|Unit of Measure||Metric|
Different sockets do different jobs. For example impact sockets are tougher than standard sockets and designed to withstand the wear and tear exerted by an impact wrench. There are many features like this that will determine the how you can use the socket and what applications it is designed for.
|Socket Type||Impact Sockets|
Didn't get the answer you needed?
We'll respond to your question in three days or less
There are no questions from the community yet
Write an online review and be the first to share your thoughts with other customers
Tag This Product
Add a new tag:
Separate multiple tags with commasWhat's this?
|Mfr Part #|
|Category||Sockets & Ratchets - 2057|
Your Recently Viewed Items
Your Recommended Items
You currently have no recommended items. Browse a few more items to give us an idea of what you like.
Server: EASTWEB121 DBServer: EASTDB04 Created On: 3/3/2015 4:52:16 PM