25-Piece 3/8" Drive SAE Master Impact Socket Set
This 3/8" drive, impact socket set is designed to tackle the toughest jobs with solid durability and keeps them pounding job after job. Also each socket features a radius corner design, causing the socket to grab the sturdy wall of the fastener instead of grabbing the corners, resulting in less wear on the fastener.
- Forged from the finest chrome molybdenum alloy steel – the best choice for strength and durability
- Radius corner design - to extend the life of fasteners
- Included in a heavy-duty blow molded case
- Fully guaranteed
Includes the following sizes:
- (12) Standard Sockets: 5/16", 3/8", 7/16", 1/2", 9/16", 5/8", 11/16", 3/4", 13/16", 7/8", 15/16" and 1"
- (12) Deep Sockets: 5/16", 3/8", 7/16", 1/2", 9/16", 5/8", 11/16", 3/4", 13/16", 7/8", 15/16" and 1"
- (1) Universal Joint
|Materials:||Chrome Molybdenum Alloy Steel|
|Warranty||Lifetime On Individual Pieces: Does Not Cover Abuse|
Sockets will follow one of two size conventions. SAE is commonly referred to as Standard or Imperial Standard and measurements are in fractions of an inch. Metric is the convention preferred by most countries and metric parts can be found on everything from engine bolts to home gyms. Metric sockets are measured in millimeters.
|Unit of Measure||Standard (SAE)|
Different sockets do different jobs. For example impact sockets are tougher than standard sockets and designed to withstand the wear and tear exerted by an impact wrench. There are many features like this that will determine the how you can use the socket and what applications it is designed for.
|Socket Type||Impact Sockets|
Write an online review and be the first to share your thoughts with other customers
Tag This Product
|Mfr Part #|
|Category||Sockets & Ratchets - 2057|
You currently have no recommended items. Browse a few more items to give us an idea of what you like.