Black Chrome and Laser Etched Socket Set (69-Piece)
- Laser etched sockets provide hi-visibility markings making it easier to read
- Better corrosion resistance
- Meets and exceeds the American National Standards Institute specifications
- Floating pawl ratchets are high torque ratchets
- 2-Piece cases allow for lid removal and enable the back case to be used as a drawer tray
- Case provides for convenient tool storage and travel
- Black Chrome sockets provide a sharper appearance
- Set includes:
- (30) 1/4-in MaxDrive™ sockets
- (33) 3/8-in MaxDrive™ sockets
- (1) 3/8-in pear head ratchet arm
- (1) 1/4-in pear head ratchet arm
- (1) 3/8-in x 5/8-in spark plug socket
- (1) 3/8-in x 13/16-in spark plug socket
- (1) 1/4-in x 3-in extension bar
- (1) 3/8-in x 6-in extension bar
- Molded case
|Drive Size||1/4-in, 3/8-in|
Different sockets do different jobs. For example impact sockets are tougher than standard sockets and designed to withstand the wear and tear exerted by an impact wrench. There are many features like this that will determine the how you can use the socket and what applications it is designed for.
|Socket Type||Deep Sockets|
There are two basic types of Socket wrenches. Ratchets are traditionally thought of as socket wrenches and are used for tightening and loosening fasteners. Torque wrenches are designed to tighten bolts/nuts to a specific tightness. This tightness or torque is measured foot (or in some cases inch) pounds.
|Socket Wrench Type||Ratchet|
Sockets will follow one of two size conventions. SAE is commonly referred to as Standard or Imperial Standard and measurements are in fractions of an inch. Metric is the convention preferred by most countries and metric parts can be found on everything from engine bolts to home gyms. Metric sockets are measured in millimeters.
|Unit of Measure||Standard (SAE)|
Didn't get the answer you needed?
We'll respond to your question in three days or less
There are no questions from the community yet
Write an online review and be the first to share your thoughts with other customers
Tag This Product
Add a new tag:
Separate multiple tags with commasWhat's this?
|Mfr Part #|
|Category||Sockets & Ratchets - 2057|
Your Recently Viewed Items
Your Recommended Items
You currently have no recommended items. Browse a few more items to give us an idea of what you like.
Server: WWW100 DBServer: DB8 Created On: 12/27/2014 1:10:40 AM