Mon-Fri 4am-10pm PST Sat-Sun 5am-8pm PSTLive Chat
Mon-Fri 4am-10pm PST Sat-Sun 5am-8pm PST
K Tool International KTI-23082 1/2-in Drive Extending Breaker Bar
1/2in Drive Extending Breaker Bar
- Transforms from 18in to 25in and back again simply with the push of a button
- Durable chrome vanadium construction withstands the toughest shop environments and a lifetime of use
- Extending breaker bar is lab tested to withstand destruction of 6800in/lbs
- This tool is excellent for mobile technicians and fits in any standard tool box
- Laser-etched part number provides easy identification
|Materials:||Chrome Vanadium Steel|
There are two basic types of Socket wrenches. Ratchets are traditionally thought of as socket wrenches and are used for tightening and loosening fasteners. Torque wrenches are designed to tighten bolts/nuts to a specific tightness. This tightness or torque is measured foot (or in some cases inch) pounds.
|Socket Wrench Type||Breaker Bar|
Didn't get the answer you needed?
We'll respond to your question in three days or less
There are no questions from the community yet
Write an online review and be the first to share your thoughts with other customers
Tag This Product
Add a new tag:
Separate multiple tags with commasWhat's this?
|Mfr Part #|
|Category||Sockets & Ratchets - 2057|
Your Recently Viewed Items
Your Recommended Items
You currently have no recommended items. Browse a few more items to give us an idea of what you like.
Server: EASTWEB125 DBServer: EASTDB04 Created On: 10/20/2014 3:25:42 PM