1/2-in Drive Lugnut Service Flip Socket Set (3-Piece)
Sure, these sockets look great. But underneath their sleek, electro-phosphate finish lies a product with a heart of impact-grade steel. Sockets that are built to be tough. Built to be bold. Built to be Ingersoll Rand.
- Impact Grade Toughness designed for high torque applications
- Forged chrome-molybdenum steel for high strength durability
- Laser-etched size labeling enables easier identification to get the job done faster
- Electro-phosphate finish projects a sleeker look for higher visibility
- 3/4-in x 3/16-in, 19mm x 21mm and a 3-in extension
- Packaged in a blow molded case
|Warranty||Sets & Kits do not have warranty/ see individual pcs for details|
Sockets will follow one of two size conventions. SAE is commonly referred to as Standard or Imperial Standard and measurements are in fractions of an inch. Metric is the convention preferred by most countries and metric parts can be found on everything from engine bolts to home gyms. Metric sockets are measured in millimeters.
|Unit of Measure||Both SAE and Metric|
Write an online review and be the first to share your thoughts with other customers
Tag This Product
|Mfr Part #|
|Category||Sockets & Ratchets - 2057|
You currently have no recommended items. Browse a few more items to give us an idea of what you like.