111 Piece 1/4", 3/8" and 1/2" Drive Indo Socket and Combo Wrench Set
Each socket has knurled end for easier gripping.
Patented design allows each socket and combination side of wrench to fit both SAE and Metric on the same piece on:
- 6pt SAE
- 6pt Metric
- 12pt SAE
- 12pt Metric
- 8pt, Rounded, Female Torx (E)
- Blow mold case
- 12 Piece wrench sizes includes:
- Note: Open end fits metric only
- 1/4" Drive socket sizes includes:
- 3/8" Drive socket sizes includes:
- 1/2" Drive socket sizes includes:
- 1/4", 3/8" and 1/2" Drive ergonomic ratchet handles
- 1/4" Drive 50mm and 150mm extension bars with knurled grip
- 3/8" Drive 75mm and 150mm extension bars with knurled grip
- 1/2" Drive 125mm and 250mm extension bars with knurled grip
- 1/4" Drive ratchet ready spanner handle
- 1/2" Drive spark plug sockets sizes:
- 3/8" Drive spark plug sockets sizes:
- 1/4", 3/8" and 1/2" Drive universal joints
- 1/2" to 3/8" Drive reducer
- 3/8" to 1/4" Drive reducer
- 3/8" to 1/2" Drive adapter
- 1.5mm, 2.0mm and 2.5mm Hex keys
- 1/4" Drive socket bit sizes:
- 5/16" Drive bits sizes:
- 3/8" to 5/16" Ratchet handle reducer
- 1/2" to 5/16" Ratchet handle reducer
|Materials:||Chrome Vanadium Steel|
|Drive Size||1/2-in, 1/4-in, 3/8-in|
Different sockets do different jobs. For example impact sockets are tougher than standard sockets and designed to withstand the wear and tear exerted by an impact wrench. There are many features like this that will determine the how you can use the socket and what applications it is designed for.
|Socket Type||Spark Plug Sockets|
There are two basic types of Socket wrenches. Ratchets are traditionally thought of as socket wrenches and are used for tightening and loosening fasteners. Torque wrenches are designed to tighten bolts/nuts to a specific tightness. This tightness or torque is measured foot (or in some cases inch) pounds.
|Socket Wrench Type||Ratchet|
Sockets will follow one of two size conventions. SAE is commonly referred to as Standard or Imperial Standard and measurements are in fractions of an inch. Metric is the convention preferred by most countries and metric parts can be found on everything from engine bolts to home gyms. Metric sockets are measured in millimeters.
|Unit of Measure||Both SAE and Metric|
|Wrench Type||Combination Wrenches|
Didn't get the answer you needed?
We'll respond to your question in three days or less
There are no questions from the community yet
Write an online review and be the first to share your thoughts with other customers
Tag This Product
Add a new tag:
Separate multiple tags with commasWhat's this?
|Mfr Part #|
|Category||Sockets & Ratchets - 2057|
Your Recently Viewed Items
Your Recommended Items
You currently have no recommended items. Browse a few more items to give us an idea of what you like.
Server: WWW115 DBServer: EASTDB02 Created On: 1/29/2015 1:39:50 AM