Ella's Bubbles EOH51294 Wheelchair Transfer Air & Hydro Massage Acrylic Walk In Bath
The Ella Wheelchair Transfer Walk In Bathtub was designed to provide a safe and luxurious way for those who are wheelchair bound to bathe comfortably in the home and maintain their independence. The bathtub shell is made of solid, non-porous acrylic that features a soft textured surface for non-skid protection. The acrylic is backed with fiberglass substrate for exception durability and strength. ADA compliant ergonomics and plumbing fixtures ensure a comfortable experience.
Two grab bars are strategically placed where you need them for maximum support and safety. You can chose from left or right hand side door.
- Tub Shell is made of high quality fiberglass material with excellent color uniformity, durable gel coat surface, easy to clean high gloss finish
- Aluminum door and frame, 17-in seat height, 23 3/4-in seat width and three (3) removable access panels
- 6-in threshold (easy to use, low step in) with anti-slip floor and two (2) built-in safety grab bars for your safety
- Therapeutic air jet massage system with push control buttons, 0.66HP air blower with heater and sixteen (16) air jets
- Hydrotherapy massage system with push control buttons, eight (8) adjustable direction hydro jets and a water heater
- Left or right hand side drain and door position
|Size:||51.25-in x 29.75-in|
|Listing:||Quick Ship, ADA|
|Warranty||25 year warranty on tub body. Limited lifetime warranty on door seal and air jets. 5 year warranty on faucet and pumps.|
|Door Swing Type||Left Hand, Right Hand|
Write an online review and be the first to share your thoughts with other customers
Tag This Product
You currently have no recommended items. Browse a few more items to give us an idea of what you like.