Old Smokey OSES Electric Smoker
The Old Smokey Electric Smoker is easy to use and assemble. The Old Smokey Electric Smoker has a heating element, like an electric oven. One top of the heating element is a chip tray where you can put wood chips for a smoke flavor. The first cooking level has a drip pan (no need to add water!) and a lower grill. The upper cooking level has an additional grill.
The electric Smoker has a flat top, so juices drip right back onto the food. Also, the top seals tightly during cooking to deep smoke and flavor inside and reduce cooking time. The electric Smoker is controlled by a variable heat thermostat to allow a wide variety of cooking times and styles.
- Adjustable heat control and a sealed lid to keep heat, smoke and juices inside the smoker
- Upper grill is about 14.5" diameter and the lower about 12.5"
- Each grill has handles to allow easy insertion and removal
- Heating element is rated at 120W at 120VAC, which can produce up to 250°F, but this temperature will drop as the smoker fills with smoke from the wood chips and steam (created by the moisture that drips form the food into the pan)
- You can turn the heat control down as you cook, though, even to a "Keep Warm" range
- Lid seals tightly, keeping smoke and steam inside as you cook
- Food won't dry out, and that's the secret to great results
|Listing:||Made in USA|
|Warranty||1 Year Limited|
|Combination Grill & Smoker||Smoker Only|
|Smoker Fuel Type||Electric|
|Smoking Method||Dry Based|
Write an online review and be the first to share your thoughts with other customers
Product Support History
Tag This Product
|Mfr Part #|
|Category||Smokers - 967|
You currently have no recommended items. Browse a few more items to give us an idea of what you like.