Available while supplies last.
Colorado Pontoon Boat
- Huge storage capacity; includes 20 pockets and two insulated drink holders
- Wire rear storage and battery platform
- Rod holder can be mounted in six different positions
- Anchor system with fillable mesh bag; cleat and pulley controls can route on either side of boat
- Two position motor mount
- Detachable foam fly patch
- Three oar-lock positions
- Seat mount and footrests adjust to a wide range of leg lengths
- Padded plastic seat
- Safety labeling as per ABYC standards
- Rides high for improved visibility
- Unique dual-side stripping apron with fish ruler allows entry and exit without unclipping
- Combination fill/quick deflation valves
- Tow rings
- Non-slip footrests
- Heavy-duty pontoons with abrasion-resistant PVC bottoms and tough nylon tops
- Brass oar locks
- Powder-coated steel tube frame
- 7' Two-piece aluminum oars
- Cold and heat-resistant bladders
- 9' Pontoons
- River rating—Class I
- Assembled size: 108"L x 56"W x 26"H (to top of seat)
|Small Boat Type||Pontoon, Fishing, Inflatable|
You Save Up To $25.38
You Save $14.13
Didn't get the answer you needed?
We'll respond to your question in three days or less
1 Questions from the Community
Could a small trolling motor be added to the frame?
Tag This Product
Add a new tag:
Separate multiple tags with commasWhat's this?
|Mfr Part #|
|Category||Small Boats - 2148|
Your Recently Viewed Items
Your Recommended Items
You currently have no recommended items. Browse a few more items to give us an idea of what you like.
Server: WWW111 DBServer: EASTDB01 Created On: 3/2/2015 7:14:23 PM