Enameled Cast Iron - Series 1000 Skillet
Enameled cast iron's superior heat retention provides outstanding cooking results for a variety of foods, producing tender and flavorful meats, soups, stews, breads, cobblers and many other dishes.
New manufacturing techniques combined with improved materials and design have revitalized old world cooking traditions to offer superior product performance and versatility for an exceptional cooking experience.
- From kitchen to table rich enameled finish and versatile shapes offer elegant kitchen to table serving. Pre-chilling cookware in the refrigerator keeps foods such as fruit and pasta salads cool during serving
- Versatile shapes and sizes perfect for baking, grilling or traditional slow simmering favorite recipes to perfection
- Superior heat retention and distribution distributes heat slowly and evenly to tenderize meats, poultry and vegetables
- Durable porcelain enamel: The cookware's colored enameled cast iron finishes are striking, easy to clean and long lasting
- Self-basting condensation ridges on lid uniformly collect and direct vapors onto food, producing moist and savory dishes
- Stainless steel lid knob solid cast construction is extremely durable and oven-safe
- Oven-safe and compatibility compatible with gas, electric, ceramic glass and induction cooktops
- Oven safe up to 450° F / 232° C
- Hand-wash only
- 10" or 12" available
|Materials:||Enameled Cast Iron|
This field holds items with cooking features you may be specifically searching for
|Key Cooking Features||Electric, Induction Compatible, Non-stick|
|Length:||17¾ - 19.375 inches|
|Height:||2.375 - 4¾ inches|
|Diameter:||10.813 - 12.625 inches|
Write an online review and be the first to share your thoughts with other customers
Tag This Product
|Mfr Part #|
|Category||Skillets & Frying Pans - 14554|
You currently have no recommended items. Browse a few more items to give us an idea of what you like.