11.5" Oval Skillet
One of the most used pans in any well-equipped kitchen. Skillets have sloped sides so that foods slide out easily. Used for cooking omelets, pancakes, quesadillas, sauteing vegetables, searing steaks, fish and poultry. The unique oval shape is a cook top space saver by allowing you to use one burner without having to give up the other. A pour spout makes draining liquids easier and the nonstick interior surface makes cleanup effortless.
- A beautiful porcelain exterior adds a punch of color to your kitchen and is easy to clean
- Heats quickly and evenly, reducing "hot spots" that can burn foods
- Long-lasting nonstick interior allows food to slide off and makes cleanup quick and easy
- The rubberized dual-riveted handle is comfortable and oven safe to 350°F
- The unique oval shape of this skillet allows you to fit on one burner without giving up all the others
- A convenient pour spout makes draining liquids much easier
- Made in Thailand
1 Questions from the Community
Write an online review and be the first to share your thoughts with other customers
Tag This Product
|Mfr Part #|
|Category||Skillets & Frying Pans - 14554|
You currently have no recommended items. Browse a few more items to give us an idea of what you like.