12.5" Divided Skillet
You like mushrooms in your scrambled eggs, your other half doesn’t. So when you make scrambled eggs you have to cook one batch with mushrooms and then another batch without. Now you can both have your eggs exactly the way you like them with this handy divided skillet. Cook scrambled eggs with mushrooms on one side, without mushrooms on the other. Then eat together at the same time without any extra effort! Rachael Ray® Hard Enamel cookware is strong yet stylish, bringing superior performance in fun colors to any kitchen. This divided skillet is so handy because it allows two different dishes to cook at once, and the nonstick interior provides impeccable food release and promotes even heating, helping to reduce hot spots that can burn food. The cheerful exterior adds a dash of bold color to the kitchen, and the grippy handle is comfortable to grasp and is double riveted for extra strength. Conveniently, this divided skillet is oven safe to 350°F, perfect for recipes that finish in the oven.
- Cleaning up is a breeze because of the durable nonstick interior
- The bright, bold color adds a splash of fun to the kitchen
- Color-coordinated to the skillet, the dual-riveted handle provides a strong yet comfortable grip
- For added convenience, this cookware is oven safe to 350 degrees Fahrenheit
- Rachael Ray is a registered trademark of Ray Marks Co. LLC
This field holds items with cooking features you may be specifically searching for
|Key Cooking Features||Non-stick|
Write an online review and be the first to share your thoughts with other customers
Tag This Product
|Mfr Part #|
|Category||Skillets & Frying Pans - 14554|
You currently have no recommended items. Browse a few more items to give us an idea of what you like.