Millennium 8" and 10" Skillet
Having more than one skillet in the kitchen is a smart move. This twin pack provides two skillets for one great price and they’re sure to become staples of any kitchen. Use both at once to cook the main course and side dish, or have your pick of the right size skillet when browning a chicken breast for one or sautéing zucchini for the whole family. Classic cookware and modern technology come together seamlessly in Farberware® Millennium® Porcelain Nonstick, for home cooks who want their cookware to be stylish and modern, yet retain the durability, reliability and exceptional cooking performance Farberware has delivered for over 100 years. The porcelain enamel exteriors of these skillets are stain resistant and easy to clean, retaining their finish even after years of daily use. The dual-riveted handles provide a strong grip with a touch of comfort thanks to the silicone padding and are oven safe to 350°F. The skillets feature SmartGlide™ Pro technology, where DuPont Teflon® Professional nonstick with Metal Guard covers revolutionary dimpled interiors, reducing surface abrasion for longer-lasting nonstick. These skillets are safe for use with metal utensils for added convenience.
- Set includes: one 8-Inch Skillet and one 10-Inch Skillet
- SmartGlide Pro technology is safe for use with metal utensils with a unique dimpled surface that creates hot air pockets for quick and even cooking
- Handles are wrapped in silicone for comfort and dual riveted for strength
- Oven safe to 350 degrees Fahrenheit
- Farberware is manufactured and sold pursuant to a license from Farberware Licensing Co., LLC; Teflon is a registered trademark of DuPont
This field holds items with cooking features you may be specifically searching for
|Key Cooking Features||Non-stick|
Write an online review and be the first to share your thoughts with other customers
Tag This Product
You currently have no recommended items. Browse a few more items to give us an idea of what you like.