EarthPan Hard-Anodized 8" Skillet
The foundation of all EarthPan® Hard-Anodized products is the exclusive eco-friendly SandFlow® nonstick. This unique nonstick originates from sand and is formulated to provide excellent food release and easy cleanup. Based on industry lab tests, SandFlow® nonstick food releasing performance will outlast all other ceramic based, eco-friendly cookware, 3 to 1.
One of the most used pans in any well equipped kitchen. This skillet has sloped sides so that foods slide out easily. Used for cooking omelets, pancakes, quesadillas, sautéing vegetables, searing steaks, fish and poultry. The nonstick surface makes cleanup effortless.
- 3 to 1 nonstick durability compared to other "green" ceramic based cookware
- Formulated to provide excellent food release
- High heat performance
- Reduced greenhouse gasses - lower carbon footprint during production
- No toxic fumes, no PTFE, no PFOA
- Hard-Anodized is twice as hard a stainless steel for maximum durability
- It heats up quickly and helps reduce "hot spots" that cook foods unevenly
- Dual riveted stainless steel handles are comfortable to hold and provide a confident grip
- Oven safe to 600°F/315°C
|Warranty||Quality Assurance Guarantee|
This field holds items with cooking features you may be specifically searching for
|Key Cooking Features||Non-stick|
Write an online review and be the first to share your thoughts with other customers
Tag This Product
|Mfr Part #|
|Category||Skillets & Frying Pans - 14554|
You currently have no recommended items. Browse a few more items to give us an idea of what you like.