EarthPan 19566 EarthPan Plus 8" Skillet
EarthPan Plus 8" Skillet
Good for you. Good for the earth. Earth Pan Plus was created with the planet and you in mind. This cookware delivers the performance and features you require without the drawbacks associated with traditional cookware. It is high heat safe to 600°F on the stovetop, which saves time and makes food more delicious while offering exceptional heat distribution. Earth Pan Plus features exclusive SandFlow® nonstick, which originates from sand and is made without PTFE or PFOA. The unique coating doesn't peel, blister, or release toxic fumes at high temperatures. Plus, its manufacturing process produces less CO2, which makes life better for everyone - including the earth and those that share it.
One of the most used pans in any well equipped kitchen. These skillets have sloped sides so that foods slide out easily. Used for cooking omelets, pancakes, quesadillas, sautéing vegetables, searing steaks, fish and poultry. The nonstick surface makes cleanup effortless.
- SandFlow® Nonstick inside and out provides outstanding food release
- This EarthPan cookware is dishwasher safe for easy cleaning convenience
- Aluminum construction heats up quickly and helps to reduce "hot spots" that cook foods unevenly
- A stainless steel protector on the base makes this cookware suitable for use on all stovetops, including induction
- Dual riveted, rubberized phenolic handle is comfortable to hold and provides a confident grip
- Oven safe to 350°F/177°C
|Warranty||Quality Assurance Guarantee|
This field holds items with cooking features you may be specifically searching for
|Key Cooking Features||Induction Compatible, Non-stick|
Write an online review and be the first to share your thoughts with other customers
Tag This Product
|Mfr Part #|
|Category||Skillets & Frying Pans - 14554|
You currently have no recommended items. Browse a few more items to give us an idea of what you like.