The Cuisinart Chef's Classic Stainless 12" Open Skillet with Helper Handle has sloped sides and a wide flat bottom for frying fish or browning large batches of chicken. The open design of the skillet maximizes the cooking surface and makes it easy to rearrange food as it is cooking. The helper handle provides extra support and balance when lifting and pouring. The stainless steel cooking surface does not discolor, react with food, or alter flavors and the aluminum encapsulated base heats quickly and spreads heat evenly eliminating hot spots. Plus, a solid, stainless steel riveted stick handle stays cool on the stovetop for safe and comfortable handling.
- Sloped sides and wide flat bottom maximize cooking surface
- Brilliant stainless steel finish for classic looks and professional performance
- Aluminum encapsulated base heats quickly and spreads heat evenly
- Cool-Grip riveted stick handle for safe and comfortable handling
- Tapered rim for drip-free pouring
- Stovetop, oven and broiler safe
- Dishwasher safe
|Materials:||Stainless Steel / Aluminum|
|Listing:||, Quick Ship|
Write an online review and be the first to share your thoughts with other customers
Tag This Product
|Mfr Part #|
|Category||Skillets & Frying Pans - 14554|
You currently have no recommended items. Browse a few more items to give us an idea of what you like.