The Cuisinart Chef's Classic Stainless Non-Stick 10" Open Skillet has sloped sides and a wide flat bottom for frying fish, browning chicken or sautéing onions, garlic and mushrooms. The open design of the skillet maximizes the cooking surface and makes it easy to rearrange food as it is cooking. The Quantanium nonstick interior is engineered for extreme durability and the aluminum encapsulated base heats quickly and spreads heat evenly eliminating hot spots. Plus, a solid, stainless steel riveted stick handle stays cool on the stovetop for safe and comfortable handling.
- Sloped sides and wide flat bottom maximize cooking surface
- Brilliant stainless steel finish for classic looks and professional performance
- Aluminum encapsulated base heats quickly and spreads heat evenly
- Quantanium nonstick cooking surface is reinforced with titanium
- Cool-Grip riveted stick handle for safe and comfortable handling
- Tapered rim for drip-free pouring
- Stovetop, oven and broiler safe
- Dishwasher safe
|Materials:||Aluminum / Stainless Steel|
|Listing:||, Quick Ship|
Write an online review and be the first to share your thoughts with other customers
Tag This Product
|Mfr Part #|
|Category||Skillets & Frying Pans - 14554|
You currently have no recommended items. Browse a few more items to give us an idea of what you like.