The Cuisinart Chef's Classic Non-Stick Hard Anodized 8" Skillet has sloped sides and a wide flat bottoms for browning or sautéing small foods like onions, mushrooms or garlic. The open design of the skillet maximizes the cooking surface and makes it easy to rearrange food as it is cooking. The long handle offers perfect balance to provide exceptional control when gently tossing food. Chef's Classic Non-Stick Hard Anodized cookware features durable hard anodized construction for fast and even heating and a Quantanium nonstick interior for optimal food release.
- Designed for browning and tossing small pieces of food like mushrooms
- Hard anodized exterior is harder than stainless steel for durability
- Dense, non-porous, highly wear resistant
- Unsurpassed heat distribution - heats quickly and spreads heat evenly to eliminate hot spots
- Quantanium non-stick interior provides lasting food release and easy cleaning
- Cool-Grip stainless steel riveted handles
- Tapered rim for drip-free pouring
|Listing:||, Quick Ship|
This field holds items with cooking features you may be specifically searching for
|Key Cooking Features||Non-stick|
Write an online review and be the first to share your thoughts with other customers
Tag This Product
|Mfr Part #|
|Category||Skillets & Frying Pans - 14554|
You currently have no recommended items. Browse a few more items to give us an idea of what you like.