Genesis Aluminum Nonstick 9.25-in and 10.75-in Skillet Set
The Circulon Genesis Aluminum Nonstick 9.25-in and 10.75-in Skillets are the perfect team to help create nutritious, delicious foods. With their striking looks and enduring performance, the skillets are ready to cook egg white and baby spinach scrambles, sauté cremini mushrooms and pan-sear seasoned tilapia filets.
This skillet set also works well with other pieces from the Circulon collections. Two is better than one, and the Circulon Genesis Aluminum Nonstick 9.25-in and 10-.75-in Skillets are two essential skillets for the kitchen.
- Heavy-duty aluminum construction provides fast and even heating; the sleek, stylish porcelain exteriors are stain resistant and easy to clean.
- The unique total® Food Release System combines durable, top-quality nonstick with raised circles to reduce abrasion from utensils.
- Long-lasting nonstick cooking surfaces resist scratches, stains and chips, and delivers extraordinary food release.
- Oven safe to 500°F, with stainless steel handles solidly double riveted for strength.
- The skillets are the perfect complement to other essential Circulon cookware.
- (1) 9.25-in skillet
- (1) 10.75-in skillet
Write an online review and be the first to share your thoughts with other customers
Tag This Product
|Mfr Part #|
|Category||Skillets & Frying Pans - 14554|
You currently have no recommended items. Browse a few more items to give us an idea of what you like.