Nouvelle Copper Hard-Anodized Nonstick 10-Inch Covered French Skillet
Adding convenience and elegance to every kitchen, the professional-quality Anolon Nouvelle Copper Hard-Anodized Nonstick 10-Inch Covered French Skillet is ideal for searing dayboat scallops, poaching farm-fresh eggs for eggs Benedict and more.
- The long-lasting, restaurant-quality DuPont Autograph® 2 nonstick coating, is metal utensil safe, easy to clean, and provides superior food release even when making a fluffy goat cheese and baby spinach omelet.
- A double full-cap copper and aluminum base distributes heat evenly and efficiently, and the pan is safe to use on all stovetops, including induction.
- The sturdy handle is attached with flat rivets for a smooth, seamless interior, and the elegant stainless steel lid seals in heat and moisture and provides a professional look.
- This sophisticated medium skillet is also oven safe to 500°F and coordinates well with other Anolon Nouvelle Copper cookware.
- Create gourmet-quality skillet dishes at home with the Anolon Nouvelle Copper Hard-Anodized Nonstick 10-Inch Covered French Skillet.
This field holds items with cooking features you may be specifically searching for
|Key Cooking Features||Induction Compatible, Non-stick|
Write an online review and be the first to share your thoughts with other customers
Tag This Product
|Mfr Part #|
|Category||Skillets & Frying Pans - 14554|
You currently have no recommended items. Browse a few more items to give us an idea of what you like.