Modus Furniture 3F4173 Meadow 3 Drawer/3 Door Sideboard
Be the first to write a review
Available while supplies last.
Meadow 3 Drawer/3 Door Sideboard
Inspired by the bold, industrial character of an early 20th century work table, the Meadow dining collection brings warmth, individuality and character to your space.
- Constructed from Acacia, a sustainable timber
- Mortise and tenon corners and a vintage finish
- Wire brushing and rustic glaze
- Rectangular bar pulls feature soft edges
- Sanded and stained solid wood drawer boxes
- Top drawers are felt lined for storing valuables
- Side-mount full extension ball bearing drawer glides for smooth, quiet operation and ample weight capacity
- Kiln dried for added strength and lasting beauty
- Drawer boxes are veneer core hardwood plywood; back panel is MDF
- Doors are 17" wide by 22" high with a fixed shelf 11" above the bottom of the door
|Materials:||Solid Acacia Wood / Low Emission Engineered Wood|
|Warranty||One Year Limited Warranty.|
Some products are shipped to your door step assembled while others may require light assembly.
Narrow your search results by a desired feature the server will have
|Buffet Storage||Cabinets, Drawers|
Furniture distressing is the act of making a piece look as though it is worn out or antique. This style has become a very popular finish in the industry. Narrow your results here by whether or not you desire a distressed finish.
Narrow down your results by the piece that includes a mirror
|Mirror Included||No Mirror Included|
You Save $140.00
You Save Up To $422.00
Didn't get the answer you needed?
We'll respond to your question in three days or less
There are no questions from the community yet
Write an online review and be the first to share your thoughts with other customers
Tag This Product
Add a new tag:
Separate multiple tags with commasWhat's this?
Your Recently Viewed Items
Your Recommended Items
You currently have no recommended items. Browse a few more items to give us an idea of what you like.
Server: WWW100 DBServer: DB8 Created On: 3/5/2015 6:58:10 AM