Castle collection is available in a warm brown finish made of solid acacia, an Indian hardwood of lasting durability. Of the 1300 varieties of acacia, we use only a few of the best examples of acacia graining and flame patterns, most suitable for home furnishings.
- Made of solid, replenishable, plantation grown hardwoods
- Finished on all sides and interiors
- Drawers are made and finished in the same wood as the case
- Drawer stopper is fixed and will not come loose or break
- Drawer guides are recessed and smooth operating
- Side guides keep drawer box from side to side slippage
- Artisan crafted and finished by hand
- Hand made cast iron hardware
- Raised panel framing
- Extra thick top
Disclaimer of Native American Origin or Manufacture
No product sold on this website, or on any ATG Stores website, is Native American produced, a Native American product, or the product of a particular Native American, Native American tribe, or Native American arts and crafts organization, resident in the United States or abroad.
Narrow your search results by a desired feature the server will have
Furniture distressing is the act of making a piece look as though it is worn out or antique. This style has become a very popular finish in the industry. Narrow your results here by whether or not you desire a distressed finish.
Narrow down your results by the piece that includes a mirror
|Mirror Included||No Mirror Included|
Write an online review and be the first to share your thoughts with other customers
Tag This Product
|Mfr Part #|
|Category||Sideboards & Buffets - 999|
|Style||Traditional - 143|
You currently have no recommended items. Browse a few more items to give us an idea of what you like.