Mon-Fri 4am-10pm PST Sat-Sun 5am-8pm PSTLIVE CHAT
Mon-Fri 4am-10pm PST Sat-Sun 5am-8pm PST
Shown in Polished Chrome.
Rohl U.575 Perrin & Rowe Georgian Era Exposed Therm Valve
Georgian Era Exposed Therm Valve
- Inlets 7 7/8" center-to-center
- Inlets 3/4" female NPT
- CNC machined from solid brass bar stock, not cast
- Exposed thermostatic valve
- Volume control, lever handles
- True 3/4" inlets and waterways for high output
- U.5398 secondary outlet adapter required for bottom outlet tub spout connection
- Additional functions should go off top with U.5397
- 14-16 GPM
You Save Up To $201.25
You Save Up To $120.50
More items in this collection
You Save Up To $164.75
Didn't get the answer you needed?
We'll respond to your question in three days or less
There are no questions from the community yet
Write an online review and be the first to share your thoughts with other customers
Tag This Product
Add a new tag:
Separate multiple tags with commasWhat's this?
Your Recently Viewed Items
Your Recommended Items
You currently have no recommended items. Browse a few more items to give us an idea of what you like.
Server: EASTWEB121 DBServer: EASTDB04 Created On: 9/22/2014 9:27:44 PM