Tuff Forms are tremendously strong, yet lightweight and structural. They're ideal for joist, subfloor and concrete installations. They can be cut, and there is no limit to the shower size you can make. Using the Tuff Form System, you can build showers with or without a curb. Waffle ribbing delivers great rigidity and provides an excellent surface for bonding with construction adhesive or thinset mortar. Tuff Forms are 100% recyclable and meet the PAS 2050 carbon footprint certification.
- Kit includes: Tuff Form shower base, 22-lb waterproofing, drain assembly, steel grate, joint tape, 4 internal corners, drain and inlet gaskets, acrylic caulk, 2-in screws (20) and torx bit, paint roller and 2 covers, 2 pairs of protective gloves, paint brush, stir stick, and scissors.
- Structural glass reinforced plastic shower base spans 16-in on-center joists
- Supports up to 1,100-lbs (sub-structure must meet load standards) and tremendous point loads - ideally suited for small tile and assistive devices
- Pre-pitched bases provide dependable water drainage
- Off-center drain hole permits repositioning of base for optimal orientation
- IAPMO certified (ANSI Z124.1.2-2005)
|Materials:||Glass Reinforced Plastic|
|Weight:||66 - 104 Pounds|
Write an online review and be the first to share your thoughts with other customers
Tag This Product
|Mfr Part #|
|Category||Shower Pans - 545|
|Style||Modern - 3|
You currently have no recommended items. Browse a few more items to give us an idea of what you like.