ARC 210 TuffForm PreFormed Base Shower Pan
ARC TuffForm PreFormed Base Shower Pan
- Built-in pitch to drain eliminates the need to manually profile the floor
- Ribbed design of underside allows Tuff-Form to key into screed, minimizing slippage during installation
- When installed into wood floors, the offset drain allows repositioning of the Tuff-Form to avoid wood joists. No under base structural foam filling is required
- Can be cut to any length or width within 6” of the drain, and can be installed around awkward shapes without losing structural integrity
- Pre-formed and countersunk holes around the perimeter avoid having to drill the Tuff-Form
- Made of solid GRP for maximum strength
- IAPMO UPC and MC Certified
- Entry threshold or step: 0”
- Tuff-Form height: 7/8”
- Pitch to drain: 5/8”
Didn't get the answer you needed?
We'll respond to your question in three days or less
1 Questions from the Community
Is drain included with Tuff Form?
ATG Stores Answer
Unfortunately, the drain is not included. It uses a standard regular size drain.
Unknown on Mar 18, 2014
Was this answer helpful? Report It
Write an online review and be the first to share your thoughts with other customers
Product Support History
How often do people return this item?
How often does this arrive damaged?
Tag This Product
Add a new tag:
Separate multiple tags with commasWhat's this?
|Mfr Part #|
|Category||Shower Pans - 545|
|Style||Independent Living, Special Needs, ADA - 265|
Your Recently Viewed Items
Your Recommended Items
You currently have no recommended items. Browse a few more items to give us an idea of what you like.
Server: EASTWEB121 DBServer: EASTDB02 Created On: 1/27/2015 12:25:06 PM