Symmons Temptrol II 2000 Shower System
Every Symmons Temptrol® II tub and shower system features the legendary Symmons Temptrol® pressure-balancing mixing valve. Features a piston that adjusts automatically to instantly and continually equalize or “balance” the hot and cold water pressure as demands are made elsewhere in the plumbing system. Symmons Temptrol® puts an end to “Shower Shock” and provides a safe, comfortable shower every time.
- Temptrol® II (2000 Series) Pressure-Balancing mixing valve with lever handle and adjustable stop screw to limit handle turn
- Lever diverter with integral volume control
- Clear-Flo showerhead with arm and flange
- Wall/hand shower with flexible metal hose
- In-line vacuum breaker
- Wall connection and flange
- 30-Inch slide bar for hand shower mounting.
|Materials:||Solid Brass, Bronze and Stainless Steel|
|Liters per Minute (Max):||9.48L|
|Gallons per Minute (Max):||2½gal|
Write an online review and be the first to share your thoughts with other customers
Tag This Product
You currently have no recommended items. Browse a few more items to give us an idea of what you like.