Single Lever Handle Antique Style Shower Faucet
Premier Sonoma's pressure balanced valve prevents hot water scalding and cold water shock due to changes in water pressure. The easy-to-clean showerhead prohibits water deposits from clogging the nozzles - simply brush your showerhead to clean after use.
- Pressure balanced
- Sweat and IPS connections with stops
- Brass shower arm and flange
- 1/2" IPS connection
- Trouble-free washerless cartridge, reversible for back-to-back installations
- P- Type pressure balancing mechanism with integral check-stops
- 1/2" MIP/sweat inlets with 1/2" FIP outlets
- Includes plastic rough-in plate
- Designed to provide 2.5 GPM at 80 PSI shower head performance
- Showerhead projection: 7 7/8"
- Trim handle projection: 4 7/8"
- Designed to comply with requirements of ASME A112.18.1
- Meets or exceeds ASSE 1016 performance standards
- Complies with the requirements of the UPC (Uniform Plumbing Code)
- Meets or exceeds CSA B125
- IAPMO (International Association of Plumbing Mechanical Officials)
- UPC (Uniform Plumbing Code)
- CSA (Canadian Standards Association)
- ASSE (American Society of Sanitary Engineering)
|Listing:||Quick Ship, ADA|
Write an online review and be the first to share your thoughts with other customers
Tag This Product
You currently have no recommended items. Browse a few more items to give us an idea of what you like.