Neoteric design combined with Premier's traditional quality create faucets that deliver extraordinary looks and superior performance. Essen's pressure balanced valve prevents cold water shock and hot water scalding due to fluctuations in water pressure.
- Trouble-free washerless cartridge, reversible for back-to-back installations
- P- Type pressure balancing mechanism with integral check-stops
- All brass construction
- 1/2" MIP/sweat inlets with 1/2" FIP outlets
- 1/2" IPS connection
- Includes plastic rough-in plate
- Designed to provide 2.5 GPM at 80 PSI shower head performance
- Trim/handle projection: 3 1/4"
- Showerhead projection: 10 1/2"
- Designed to comply with requirements of ASME A112.18.1
- Meets or exceeds ASSE 1016 performance standards
- Complies with the requirements of the UPC (Uniform Plumbing Code)
- Meets or exceeds CSA B125
- IAPMO (International Association of Plumbing Mechanical Officials)
- UPC (Uniform Plumbing Code)
- CSA (Canadian Standards Association)
- ASSE (American Society of Sanitary Engineering)
|Listing:||Quick Ship, ADA|
|Shower Head Function||Rain|
|Shower Head Spray Pattern||Rain|
|Liters per Minute (Max):||9.48L|
|Gallons per Minute (Max):||2½gal|
|Showerhead Diameter:||4 inches|
Write an online review and be the first to share your thoughts with other customers
Product Support History
Tag This Product
You currently have no recommended items. Browse a few more items to give us an idea of what you like.