Premier Torino's pressure balanced valve eliminates variations in flow and water temperature when other water sources are activated. Elegant laser-etched hot/cold directional indicators complete the alluring appeal of Torino faucets. Jets are easy to clean; simply brush the jets by hand to prevent water deposits from clogging them.
- Trouble-free washerless cartridge, reversible for back-to-back installations
- P- Type pressure balancing mechanism with integral check-stops
- 1/2" MIP/sweat inlets with 1/2" FIP outlets
- 1/2" IPS connection
- Includes plastic rough-in plate
- Trim/handle diameter: 4 3/4"
- Showerhead projection: 14 3/4"
- Designed to provide 2.5 GPM at 80 PSI shower head performance
- Designed to comply with requirements of ASME A112.18.1
- Meets or exceeds ASSE 1016 performance standards
- Complies with the requirements of the UPC (Uniform Plumbing Code)
- Meets or exceeds CSA B125
- IAPMO (International Association of Plumbing Mechanical Officials)
- UPC (Uniform Plumbing Code)
- CSA (Canadian Standards Association)
- ASSE (American Society of Sanitary Engineering)
|Listing:||Quick Ship, ADA|
|Liters per Minute (Max):||9.48L|
|Gallons per Minute (Max):||2½gal|
|Showerhead Diameter:||5 inches|
Write an online review and be the first to share your thoughts with other customers
Product Support History
Tag This Product
You currently have no recommended items. Browse a few more items to give us an idea of what you like.