Premier Faucet 12006 Torino Single Handle Tub Shower System
Single Handle Tub Shower System
Premier Torino's pressure balanced valve eliminates variations in flow and water temperature when other water sources are activated. Elegant laser-etched hot/cold directional indicators complete the alluring appeal of Torino faucets. Jets are easy to clean; simply brush the jets by hand to prevent water deposits from clogging them.
- Trouble-free washerless cartridge, reversible for back-to-back installations
- P- Type pressure balancing mechanism with integral check-stops
- 1/2" MIP/sweat inlets with 1/2" FIP outlets
- 1/2" IPS connection
- Includes color matched tub spout with 1/2" CTS slip fit connection
- Includes plastic rough-in plate
- Trim/handle diameter: 4 3/4"
- Showerhead projection: 14 3/4"
- Tub spout projection: 6 1/4"
- Designed to comply with requirements of ASME A112.18.1
- Meets or exceeds ASSE 1016 performance standards
- Complies with the requirements of the UPC (Uniform Plumbing Code)
- Meets or exceeds CSA B125
- IAPMO (International Association of Plumbing Mechanical Officials)
- UPC (Uniform Plumbing Code)
- CSA (Canadian Standards Association)
- ASSE (American Society of Sanitary Engineering)
|Listing:||Quick Ship, ADA|
|Spout Reach:||6¼ inches|
|Shower head reach:||14¾ inches|
|Liters per Minute:||9.48L|
|Gallons per Minute:||2½gal|
|Liters per Minute (Max):||15.16L|
|Gallons per Minute (Max):||4gal|
Write an online review and be the first to share your thoughts with other customers
Product Support History
Tag This Product
You currently have no recommended items. Browse a few more items to give us an idea of what you like.