Available while supplies last.
This item will not ship to New York as it doesn't meet Low Flow codes.
Single Handle Tub Shower System
Provides unrivaled functionality and convenience in an appealing design. Sanibel's pressure balanced valve eliminates variations in flow and water temperature when other water sources are activated.
- P-Type pressure balancing mechanism with integral check-stops
- Single metal lever handle
- IPS connections
- Brass shower arm
- Back to back installation
- Features easy-to-clean showerhead
- Trouble-free washerless cartridge, reversible for back-to-back installations
- 1/2" FIP inlets and outlets
- Includes color matched tub spout with 1/2" CTS slip fit connection
- Includes plastic rough-in plate
- Trim/handle projection: 5 1/16"
- Showerhead projection: 7 1/2"
- Tub spout projection: 5 1/2"
- Designed to comply with requirements of ASME A112.18.1
- Meets or exceeds ASSE 1016 performance standards
- Complies with the requirements of the UPC (Uniform Plumbing Code)
- Meets or exceeds CSA B125
- IAPMO (International Association of Plumbing Mechanical Officials)
- UPC (Uniform Plumbing Code)
- CSA (Canadian Standards Association)
- ASSE (American Society of Sanitary Engineering)
|Listing:||Quick Ship, ADA|
|Spout Reach:||5½ inches|
|Liters per Minute:||9.48L|
|Gallons per Minute:||2.5gal|
|Showerhead Diameter:||2 inches|
|Liters per Minute (Max):||15.16L|
|Gallons per Minute (Max):||4gal|
You Save Up To $94.71
You Save Up To $62.92
More items in this collection
You Save Up To $67.65
Didn't get the answer you needed?
We'll respond to your question in three days or less
There are no questions from the community yet
Product Support History
How often do people return this item?
How often does this arrive damaged?
Tag This Product
Add a new tag:
Separate multiple tags with commasWhat's this?
Your Recently Viewed Items
Your Recommended Items
You currently have no recommended items. Browse a few more items to give us an idea of what you like.
Server: EASTWEB125 DBServer: EASTDB01 Created On: 2/27/2015 11:50:02 PM