Available while supplies last.
This beautifully designed bypass shower enclosure will create a corner focus piece in any bathroom and save space at the same time. The extraordinary final touches on this model will sure to complement any style bathroom - traditional or contemporary. The integration of this unit is sure to satisfy your every shower need. The enclosed door tracks, magnetized door channel and durable acrylic tray with tile flange are just a few of the many features you will find in this enclosure.
- Round, bypass shower enclosure with fiberglass-reinforced acrylic shower base included
- Constructed of durable chrome-finished aluminum wall profiles for maximum support
- Clear, 5mm tempered safety glass
- Top rail support ensures wall anchoring and reinforces stability
- Magnetized door channels for secured closure
- 2.5" fiberglass-reinforced acrylic shower base with raised front edge to prevent leakage
- Integrated tile flange on base for waterproofing and easy installation
- Installation hardware included; Drain not included
|Materials:||Tempered Glass, Aluminum, Acrylic|
|Warranty||5 Year Limited|
|Shower Installation Type||Corner|
View more coordinating items
Didn't get the answer you needed?
We'll respond to your question in three days or less
1 Questions from the Community
The picture shows the door opening from the left. Can this be reversed so that thedoor opens from the right?
ATG Stores Answer
Yes, it is reversible. YOu can flip the glass and install it so the door open on the right.
Unknown on Sep 12, 2014
Was this answer helpful? Report It
Product Support History
How often do people return this item?
How often does this arrive damaged?
Tag This Product
Add a new tag:
Separate multiple tags with commasWhat's this?
|Mfr Part #|
|Category||Shower Enclosures - 576|
|Style||Modern - 3|
Your Recently Viewed Items
Your Recommended Items
You currently have no recommended items. Browse a few more items to give us an idea of what you like.
Server: EASTWEB135 DBServer: EASTDB04 Created On: 3/5/2015 4:52:15 PM