ARC 151 TuffForm Option Shower Door
Option NW shower doors for use with Tuff-FormÂ®â„¢ shower bases.
- Option NW doors compliment bathtub replacement in alcove settings. Door sizes correspond with base sizes.
- Provides water deflection while at the same time allowing convenient access for a care giver.
- Made of aluminum and plastic.
- Doors incorporate a rise & fall hinge so that the door rises off the floor when open and lowers to the floor when closed. This avoids doors dragging across the floor, and facilitates opening and closing.
- 180Â° hinged doors for greater opening area allow access and maneuvering of wheel chairs. Doors lock in position when fully open so they do not fall closed.
- Doors are supplied with handles for easy operation as well as optional blue high-contrast handles to aid the visually impaired.
|Door Height:||29 1/2-in|
|Door Frame Finish||White|
|Shower Door Frame||Frameless|
Didn't get the answer you needed?
We'll respond to your question in three days or less
There are no questions from the community yet
Write an online review and be the first to share your thoughts with other customers
Tag This Product
Add a new tag:
Separate multiple tags with commasWhat's this?
|Mfr Part #|
|Category||Shower Doors - 483|
Your Recently Viewed Items
Your Recommended Items
You currently have no recommended items. Browse a few more items to give us an idea of what you like.
Server: EASTWEB135 DBServer: EASTDB01 Created On: 1/26/2015 11:33:46 PM