Dustless Wet-Dry HEPA Vacuum
Be sure your HEPA Wet/Dry Vacuum is certified! A lot of companies claim to have a HEPA vacuum, but many are not certified. If an EPA inspector walks onto your job site, and your HEPA vacuum does not meet the standards, they can shut you down or slap you with a fine up to $32,500. The HEPA Wet/Dry Vacuum is certified and ideal for renovation contractors who have to comply with EPA regulations covering lead paint removal.
- EPA specifies the use of a carpet head with a beater bar so be sure to order the optional HEPA Head carpet head
- Beater bar is powered by the airflow of the vacuum
- Distinct advantage by enabling you to switch from dry to wet operation without worrying about getting the valuable HEPA filter wet
- Protective baffle/wall inside the canister protects the HEPA filter from water
- Big advantages- optional Micro Pre-filter that greatly extends the life of the HEPA filter
- Micro Pre-filter is an inexpensive disposable filter that captures the vast majority of the dirt and dust before it reaches the more expensive HEPA filter
- Micro Pre-filter captures particles down to .5 microns- remarkably close to the HEPA filter that captures particles down to .3 microns
- Micro Pre-filter also retains its strength when wet, unlike other bag pre-filters, which is a huge advantage when switching between dry and wet operation
- Roomy 16 gallon canister for mas air flow
|Listing:||Quick Ship, EPA|
|Warranty||3 Year Limited|
Filter your results by check marking the vacuum features you are looking for.
|Vacuum Features||Includes Hose, Wheels|
Find the vacuum of your choice through specifiying the type of which you are looking for.
|Vacuum Type||Wet/Dry Vacuum|
Write an online review and be the first to share your thoughts with other customers
Tag This Product
|Mfr Part #|
|Category||Shop Vacuums - 2068|
You currently have no recommended items. Browse a few more items to give us an idea of what you like.