Bear Grylls - Survival Field Sharpener
- Smooth, hard plastic cover
- Fits easily in your pocket
- Handle is made of grippy rubber for secure holding in wet or cold conditions
- Two rod shaped diamond-coated sharpeners allow you to sharpen the serrated sections of your knife
- Coarse Carbide and Fine Ceramic inserts will get your fine edge blade in shape
The Grit if the stone refers to how coarse it is. Very dull blades require coarser stones as they remove more material from the blade. As the blade becomes sharper you can move up through the grits all the way to extra fine for the final step in honing a razor sharp edge.
|Sharpening Stone Grit||Ceramic, Coarse|
Sharpening stones are generally designed to be used on specific shape blade. Most common are the straight edge sharpening stones.
|Sharpening Stone Use||Serrated Blades, Straight Edge Blades|
You Save $7.67
You Save $7.56
More items in this collection
You Save $13.26
Didn't get the answer you needed?
We'll respond to your question in three days or less
There are no questions from the community yet
Write an online review and be the first to share your thoughts with other customers
Tag This Product
Add a new tag:
Separate multiple tags with commasWhat's this?
|Mfr Part #|
|Category||Sharpening Stones - 2784|
Your Recently Viewed Items
Your Recommended Items
You currently have no recommended items. Browse a few more items to give us an idea of what you like.
Server: WWW111 DBServer: EASTDB01 Created On: 1/25/2015 4:54:07 PM