The LOS-CUS Series ceiling-mount ultrasonic sensors can integrate into Lutron systems or function as stand-alone controls using a Lutron power pack. Any movement within the sensor’s range causes a shift in the original emitted frequency. The sensor’s receiver identifies any change in frequency as motion and either turns the lights on or maintains lights on.
- Intelligent, continually adapting ultrasonic sensor
- Snap-locks to ceiling-mounted cover plate
- Excellent minor motion sensitivity
- Non-Volatile Memory: settings saved in protected memory are not lost during power outages
- 500 to 2,000 sq.ft. coverage mounted on 8 ft. ceiling
- Affords choice of turning lights off or dimming to a preset level in the unoccupied state when integrated with a Lutron system
|Installation:||Dry Locations [Explain]|
Write an online review and be the first to share your thoughts with other customers
Tag This Product
|Mfr Part #|
|Category||Sensors - 3146|
You currently have no recommended items. Browse a few more items to give us an idea of what you like.