The LOS-CIR Series ceiling-mount passive infrared sensors can integrate into Lutron systems or function as standalone controls using a Lutron power pack. The sensor uses a small semiconductor heat detector that resides behind a multi-zone optical lens. The sensor’s detector is sensitive to the heat emitted by the human body. In order to trigger the sensor, the source of heat must move from one range of detection to another. Non-moving hot objects will not cause the lights to turn on.
- Intelligent, continually adapting passive infrared (PIR) sensor
- Passive infrared sensing
- Reliable motion detection with high error immunity
- Snap-locks to ceiling-mounted cover plate
- Non-Volatile Memory: settings saved in protected memory are not lost during power outages
- 450 to 1,500 sq.ft. coverage mounted on 8 ft. ceiling
- Affords choice of turning lights off or dimming to a preset level in the unoccupied state when integrated witha Lutron system
|Field of View:||360 Degrees|
|Installation:||Dry Locations [Explain]|
Write an online review and be the first to share your thoughts with other customers
Tag This Product
|Mfr Part #|
|Category||Sensors - 3146|
You currently have no recommended items. Browse a few more items to give us an idea of what you like.