The LOS-CDT Series ceiling-mount dual-technology sensors can integrate into Lutron systems or function as stand-alone controls using a Lutron power pack. The technology eliminates manual sensitivity and timer adjustments during installation and over the life of the product. Provides an additional dry contact closure to control other building systems such as HVAC or security system use.
- Intelligent, continually adapting sensor
- Ultrasonic (US) combined with passive infrared (PIR) sensing provide high sensitivity, high noise immunity, and excellent false tripping immunity
- Suited for complex environments that are difficult to control with single-technology sensors
- Snap-locks to ceiling-mounted cover plate
- Non-Volatile Memory: settings saved in protected memory are not lost during power outages
- 500 to 2,000 sq.ft. coverage mounted on 8 ft. ceiling; 180° and 360° field of view
- Affords choice of turning lights off or dimming to a preset level in the unoccupied state when integrated with a Lutron system
|Installation:||Dry Locations [Explain]|
Write an online review and be the first to share your thoughts with other customers
Tag This Product
|Mfr Part #|
|Category||Sensors - 3146|
You currently have no recommended items. Browse a few more items to give us an idea of what you like.