The LOS-CDT Series ceiling-mount dual-technology sensors can integrate into Lutron systems or function as stand-alone controls using a Lutron power pack. The technology eliminates manual sensitivity and timer adjustments during installation and over the life of the product.
- Intelligent, continually adapting sensor
- Ultrasonic (US) combined with passive infrared (PIR) sensing provide high sensitivity, high noise immunity, and excellent false tripping immunity
- Suited for complex environments that are difficult to control with single-technology sensors
- Snap-locks to ceiling-mounted cover plate
- Non-Volatile Memory: settings saved in protected memory are not lost during power outages
- 500 to 2,000 sq.ft. coverage mounted on 8 ft. ceiling; 180° and 360° field of view
- Affords choice of turning lights off or dimming to a preset level in the unoccupied state when integrated with a Lutron system
|Installation:||Dry Locations [Explain]|
Write an online review and be the first to share your thoughts with other customers
Tag This Product
|Mfr Part #|
|Category||Sensors - 3146|
You currently have no recommended items. Browse a few more items to give us an idea of what you like.