Security Labs Internet/Remote Surveillance Pan and Tilt Camera
The Security Labs SLW-163 Camera contains a compact stand alone web server capable of remote video surveillance. It can be accessed from anywhere in the world via a standard web browser or mobile device. Camera video and audio can be recorded onto a computer automatically when motion is detected or by a programmed schedule.
The two ‘talk back’ audio feature allows the user to talk through the camera speaker remotely. Remote viewers can connect simultaneously. Built in video motion detection can send an email or series of emails to a list of users to notify them of an event. Protocols supported: HTTP, DDNS, TCP IP, UDP, SMTP, DHCP, FTP. The camera can be ceiling or wall mounted or simply be placed on a shelf or other flat surface.
- Users can view using a standard web browser or any mobile device
- User account and password protection
- 2-way audio to camera for talk back
- Pan and tilt function allows full view of camera location
- Allows users to record video locally to a PC
- Scheduled Or Alarm (motion Detection) Recording
- Easily connects to local wireless networks
- Built-in motion detection can send event images via email
- Event log records activity
- Ceiling and wall mountable
- Includes pan and tilt IP camera with IR and 2-way audio, power supply, mounting bracket with hardware and configuration and apps CD
select the number of security cameras you need for your security system.
|Number of Security Cameras||1 Camera System|
Write an online review and be the first to share your thoughts with other customers
Tag This Product
|Mfr Part #|
|Category||Security Cameras - 2456|
|Style||Modern - 3|
You currently have no recommended items. Browse a few more items to give us an idea of what you like.