Security Labs Turret Dome IR Camera
With outstanding color image reproduction, the SLC-137C can be used in any color surveillance application. Submergible to 90’, the SLC-134C is truly a waterproof camera, designed to withstand even the worst downpour.
A CCD imager by Sony delivers clear, crisp color; eight IR LEDs enable night vision during low light. A streamlined steel tube and adjustable sunshield are featured. Viewing angles are quickly adjusted with the swivel mounting bracket (supplied). Also included is a regulated power supply, mounting hardware, and a 65’ video / power cable.
- Turret-dome design offers stylish look and tamperproof construction
- 24 IR-emmiting LEDs allow night vision for reflective objects up to 65 ft away and facial recognition up to 15 ft
- 420 TV lines of resolution
- 3-axis internal ball design allows camera to be positioned on target
- Camera can be used outdoors when mounted under a protective covering
- Super HAD CCD™ imager ensures accurate daylight color reproduction
Write an online review and be the first to share your thoughts with other customers
Tag This Product
|Mfr Part #|
|Category||Security Cameras - 2456|
|Style||Modern - 3|
You currently have no recommended items. Browse a few more items to give us an idea of what you like.