This smart IR camera from Digital Watchdog is part of the Digital Bullet collection.
The High Resolution Bullet Camera B362DIR is the nest bullet camera with an affordable price. With its innovative features, sleek attractive design, and DW’s patent-pending "No Fog and No Condensation" circuit, the camera is ideal for a wide range of video surveillance applications. This model offers a 3.3~12mm Varifocal lens with DRC (Dynamic Range Compressor) and Electronic Day/Night Mode with a Color Removal Circuit. All the camera’s functions can easily be programmed with its built-in joystick and on-screen display.
- 1/3" Sony Super II HAD CCD/SS-HQ1
- 540 TV Line
- 3.3~12mm Varifocal Auto Iris Lens
- Easy Icon-Driven OSD Menu with Built-In Joystick
- 85ft Range IR with Intelligent Camera Sync
- Low Power Consumption
- Auto-Sensing 24 VAC/12 VDC with Line Lock
- Ultra Low-Light Sensitivity
- Secondary Video-BNC Output for Easy Installation
- DRC (Dynamic Range Compressor)
- HME (Highlight Masking Exposure
- Auto BLC (Automatic Backlight Compensation)
- BLC (Backlight Compensation)
- SLC (Side Light Compensation)
- AGC (Automatic Gain Control)
- AWB (Auto White Balance)
- Mirror Function
- 4 Privacy Masking Zone
- Max 64 Motion Detection Zones
- No Fog or Condensation under Any Weather Condition
- IP66 Cert
- 3-Axis Ball Neck Bracket (Simple Camera Positioning)
- Video Test Output Included
- Two year warranty
select the number of security cameras you need for your security system.
|Number of Security Cameras||1 Camera System|
Didn't get the answer you needed?
We'll respond to your question in three days or less
There are no questions from the community yet
Write an online review and be the first to share your thoughts with other customers
Tag This Product
Add a new tag:
Separate multiple tags with commasWhat's this?
Your Recently Viewed Items
Your Recommended Items
You currently have no recommended items. Browse a few more items to give us an idea of what you like.
Server: EASTWEB131 DBServer: EASTDB03 Created On: 1/29/2015 5:40:48 AM