120v MICROMOT DS115/E Scroll Saw
This is the ideal machine for delicate projects such as model building, toy manufacturing, and precision work.
- Machined and perfectly plane aluminum work table that allows for easy sliding of the work piece
- Sturdy ABS plastic housing
- Side door to conveniently remove saw dust
- Graduated miter guide (0-90º) for angle cuts
- Adjustable longitudinal fence for straight cuts
- Practical tool storage compartment
- Powerful, quiet, and long-lasting motor
- Separate on/off switch and speed control dial for always perfect speed
- Stable ribbed die-cast aluminum saw frame
- Blade guide equipped with integrated blower
- Height adjustable patented head-part
- Integrated suction device for connecting to a vacuum
- Includes: 4 Scroll saw blades (2 x 28 TPI & 2 x 17 TPI). Uses standard 5" scroll saw blades.
- Voltage: 110-120V AC, 60 Hz
- Maximum power: 85 watts (1/10hp)
- Speed: 150-2,500 strokes/min. (approx.)
- Generated noise: 70 dB
- Worktable size: 6-1/4" x 6-1/4" (160x160mm)
- Cutting capacity:
- Soft wood: 1-3/16" (30mm)
- Hard wood: 3/8" (10mm)
- Plastic & circuit boards: 5/32" (4mm)
- Non-ferrous metals: 5/64" (2mm)
- Overall size: 10-1/4" x 7-5/8" x 3-3/16" (265x195x85mm)
- Vertical lift : 7 mm
Product use is intended for Hobby Users and not for Heavy Industrial use.
|Warranty||2 Year Limited|
Didn't get the answer you needed?
We'll respond to your question in three days or less
There are no questions from the community yet
Write an online review and be the first to share your thoughts with other customers
Product Support History
How often do people return this item?
How often does this arrive damaged?
Tag This Product
Add a new tag:
Separate multiple tags with commasWhat's this?
|Mfr Part #|
|Category||Scroll Saws - 18158|
Your Recently Viewed Items
Your Recommended Items
You currently have no recommended items. Browse a few more items to give us an idea of what you like.
Server: EASTWEB135 DBServer: EASTDB01 Created On: 12/28/2014 1:02:04 AM