14pc Quick-Change Power Nut Driver Bit Set
- Forged and Hardened Chrome Vanadium Steel
- Corrosion-Resistant Sandblasted Finish
- Universal 1/4" Hex Shanks fit Quick-Change Chucks and any Drill, Driver, or Screwgun
- 7-pc. Power Nut Driver Bits (SAE): 3/16", 1/4", 9/32", 5/16", 11/32", 3/8", 7/16"
- 7-pc. Power Nut Driver Bits (Metric): 5, 5.5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 12mm
- Complete with Workbelt Storage Clip
|Materials:||Chrome Vanadium Steel|
The Type of Screw Diver you need will be determined by the head pattern of the screw. Common patterns include: Phillips, Flat Head (also referred to as Slotted), Torx (also referred to as star), and Hex Head to name a few.
|Screw Driver Type||Nut Drivers|
Sockets will follow one of two size conventions. SAE is commonly referred to as Standard or Imperial Standard and measurements are in fractions of an inch. Metric is the convention preferred by most countries and metric parts can be found on everything from engine bolts to home gyms. Metric sockets are measured in millimeters.
|Unit of Measure||Both SAE and Metric|
Didn't get the answer you needed?
We'll respond to your question in three days or less
There are no questions from the community yet
Write an online review and be the first to share your thoughts with other customers
Product Support History
How often do people return this item?
How often does this arrive damaged?
Tag This Product
Add a new tag:
Separate multiple tags with commasWhat's this?
|Mfr Part #|
|Category||Screwdrivers - 2056|
Your Recently Viewed Items
Your Recommended Items
You currently have no recommended items. Browse a few more items to give us an idea of what you like.
Server: WWW115 DBServer: EASTDB04 Created On: 12/26/2014 10:43:42 PM