1/2" Drive Impact Bit Driver
Designed for use on tough to turn screws or nuts. Bit holder contains 1/2" and 5/16" hex for Phillips and Flat head screwdriver bits. Screwdriver accessory is removable enabling user to use the impact action to remove stuck nuts with an impact socket attached to the tool.
- Used to loosen hard-to-turn nuts or screws
- Bit holder contains 1/2" and 5/16" hex for Phillips and flat
- Handle design prevents and protects hand from hammer when striking the tool
- Includes 8 screwdriver bits
- Bit accessory is removable enabling use on sockets as well
|Warranty||Lifetime: Does Not Cover Abuse|
The Type of Screw Diver you need will be determined by the head pattern of the screw. Common patterns include: Phillips, Flat Head (also referred to as Slotted), Torx (also referred to as star), and Hex Head to name a few.
|Screw Driver Type||Hex Head, Phillips Head, Flat Head|
Write an online review and be the first to share your thoughts with other customers
Product Support History
Tag This Product
|Mfr Part #|
|Category||Screwdrivers - 2056|
You currently have no recommended items. Browse a few more items to give us an idea of what you like.