Mon-Fri 4am-10pm PST Sat-Sun 5am-8pm PSTLIVE CHAT
Mon-Fri 4am-10pm PST Sat-Sun 5am-8pm PST
Stanley Tools 68-010 10-In-1 Multi-Bit Ratchet Screwdriver
10-In-1 Multi-Bit Ratchet Screwdriver
- Patented bit storage system for easy visibility, access and security
- Spring loaded, hard wearing, ball bearing indexing mechanism for quick and easy access to bits
- Magnetic bit holder for quick, secure change-over of bits
- Patented top quality, three position audible ratcheting mechanism; forward, reverse and fixed for life long efficiency
- Tri-lobular, bi-metal handle with textured finish for maximum torque and minimum effort
- Plated for rust resistance
- Supplied with 10 bits to suit a wide variety of purposes
- Includes Phillips No. 1 point and No. 2 point, T10 and T15 Torx, 6.5mm and 5.0mm slotted, Phillips No .1 point and No. 2 point Posi-drive, and No. 1 and No. 2 Square (Robertson) bits
Screw driver features are added to make jobs easier and the tool more functional. In some cases the feature may be specific to a particular application while in other cases the feature is intended to make the tool easier to use in general purpose applications.
|Screw Driver Features||Magnetic, Ratcheting|
The Type of Screw Diver you need will be determined by the head pattern of the screw. Common patterns include: Phillips, Flat Head (also referred to as Slotted), Torx (also referred to as star), and Hex Head to name a few.
|Screw Driver Type||Flat Head, Phillips Head, Square Head, Torx Head|
Didn't get the answer you needed?
We'll respond to your question in three days or less
There are no questions from the community yet
Write an online review and be the first to share your thoughts with other customers
Tag This Product
Add a new tag:
Separate multiple tags with commasWhat's this?
|Mfr Part #|
|Category||Screwdrivers - 2056|
Your Recently Viewed Items
Your Recommended Items
You currently have no recommended items. Browse a few more items to give us an idea of what you like.
Server: EASTWEB121 DBServer: EASTDB03 Created On: 9/16/2014 4:03:30 PM