Phillips Cushion-Grip Screwdriver
- Made of highest quality tempered steel
- Heat treated for maximum strength
- Shafts have integral flanges that provide an extra-strong, torque-proof anchor in the handle
- Strong, durable black tips are forged and precision ground to fit screw openings securely
- Cushion grip handle allows for greater torque and comfort, have color coded ends and are oil, gas and water resistant
- Premium chrome plated for smooth feel and corrosion resistance
- Meets or exceeds ANSI specifications
|Weight:||0.2 - 0.42 Pounds|
Screw driver features are added to make jobs easier and the tool more functional. In some cases the feature may be specific to a particular application while in other cases the feature is intended to make the tool easier to use in general purpose applications.
|Screw Driver Features||Magnetic|
The Type of Screw Diver you need will be determined by the head pattern of the screw. Common patterns include: Phillips, Flat Head (also referred to as Slotted), Torx (also referred to as star), and Hex Head to name a few.
|Screw Driver Type||Phillips Head|
Didn't get the answer you needed?
We'll respond to your question in three days or less
There are no questions from the community yet
Write an online review and be the first to share your thoughts with other customers
Product Support History
How often do people return this item?
How often does this arrive damaged?
Tag This Product
Add a new tag:
Separate multiple tags with commasWhat's this?
|Mfr Part #|
|Category||Screwdrivers - 2056|
Your Recently Viewed Items
Your Recommended Items
You currently have no recommended items. Browse a few more items to give us an idea of what you like.
Server: WWW111 DBServer: EASTDB04 Created On: 12/27/2014 10:21:11 PM